Supportive swimming costume for breastfeeding boobs!

(7 Posts)
teacher1984 Thu 21-Apr-16 11:20:15

Anyone know of a swimming cossie that will support and conceal my 34dd boobs? When not breastfeeding I'm a 30B/32C so have no idea how to dress for this shape!

Want to feel confident on the beach in June!

Help!

mrsvilliers Thu 21-Apr-16 11:42:00

Speedo make ones with built in support, I sweat by mine. Otherwise I think the 'big bra ranges' do suits with built in cups, Panache, Freya are two that spring to mind. They are all likely to be pricey though.

DianaT1969 Thu 21-Apr-16 11:51:13

Some supportive cup size brands to google include Freya, Panache, Lepel, Pour Moi, Gossard and Fantasie. Curvy Kate do bikinis and tankinis but I haven't seen any suits by them. Possibly Next too.
If you like Ted Baker, this new Pour Moi one reminds me of their prints and is around £40 with tummy control too.

leedy Thu 21-Apr-16 12:13:05

Freya and Panache/Panache Cleo both do really nice suits in cup sizes, and you can often pick them up new on eBay (there's an eBay shop called lingerieoutletstore that does last season's stock for knock-down prices).

Also if you get a halter neck style they're pretty easy to feed in.

kippersandcustard Thu 21-Apr-16 12:23:36

Get yourself to the Bravissimo website. There's loads of choice though. I'd kill for DD boobs having gone from DD to G since breastfeeding!

Have a great time.

mrsvilliers Thu 21-Apr-16 14:23:17

Obviously I meant swear by not sweat by! Going to take a look at that eBay store too thanks leedy

teacher1984 Fri 29-Apr-16 13:48:32

Sorry to post and run - have had a house full of poorly people to tend to ... Thank you for those brilliant suggestions. I found exactly what I was looking for from Panache smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now