Knee length cotton summer dresses that I can breast feed in?

(6 Posts)
BettyBi0 Wed 20-Apr-16 13:58:15

Has anyone seen any good ones yet this year?

Maybe something with a crossover top or buttons?

Or even a stretchy wrap style dress?

Everything I find seems to be too evening/ dressy looking

leedy Wed 20-Apr-16 14:03:50

If you don't mind going for a dedicated nursing dress, the Boob ones are generally v good and easy to feed in without looking like a maternity dress/evening gown. I had a few of them that did me for several summers of feeding smallies (due to my weirdly sideways-facing boobs I found it very awkward to feed in a non-feeding dress, or at least not without practically taking the top of it off): www.boobdesign.com/shop/i-am-looking-for/dresses-maternity-nursing

scandichick Wed 20-Apr-16 14:11:42

There's some Liberty bra dresses on Uniqlo you can pull down to feed in :
www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/174187?r=6485581884632080779

I've got a few Boob dresses to; they're pricey but quality is usually excellent, the Grace one is so nice I've used it in work when not even breastfeeding.

BettyBi0 Wed 20-Apr-16 14:25:56

The boob ones look nice but yes, pretty pricey for Jersey/t-shirt style dresses.

Hmm I saw and loved the liberty uniqlo ones in store but didn't try on as the neck looked a by too high to pull down. I'm a 14/16 but very booby

BettyBi0 Wed 20-Apr-16 14:26:40

I'm dreaming of a light tea dress type shape but not too fancy for park wear

DianaT1969 Wed 20-Apr-16 18:50:06

There are lots of shirt dresses out this year.
Did a quick search on ASOS and there's a lot of choice.
http://m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-City-Midi-Shirt-Dress-In-Painted-Stripe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6092281&cid=13053&sh=0&pge=2&pgesize=50&sort=-1&clr=Multi&totalstyles=236&gridsize=3&unjttt_v_frompage=2

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now