TBS rainforest shamp n cond

(8 Posts)
Indecisivejo Sun 17-Apr-16 08:39:23

Anyone rate this??

suze28 Sun 17-Apr-16 09:04:19

I tried the rainforest for oily hair shampoo and didn't rate it at all. Their ginger shampoo does a better job at cleansing oily hair.
I've not tried the conditioner.

Indecisivejo Sun 17-Apr-16 11:10:50

Ginger one doesn't work for me anymore it makes my scalp sore.
I was thinking about doing my first wash with Vosene original then using the rainforest shine for the second wash then obv a conditioner.
Spoke to a hairdresser yest and she recommended using something to treat my itchy flaky scalp for first wash and then a gentler one for my dryer coloured hair for second. She said she likes Paul Mitchell tea tree followed by their coloured one but didn't want to pay ££ plus to me their ingredients don't warrant that price tag, also I'm a bit sensitive to tea tree.

floraldresser Sun 17-Apr-16 11:27:29

I tried the shampoo and conditioner...think it was the shine one?

When I first used it, my hair was a bit dry and limp but I finished the bottles and my hair was ok.

I do prefer the banana shampoo and conditioner though. It just makes my hair so soft and shiny!smile

suze28 Sun 17-Apr-16 14:56:42

I use Paul Mitchell shampoo 2, the clarifying one for oily hair and love it. It's concentrated so lasts for ages.

Wolpertinger Sun 17-Apr-16 15:39:40

Didn't work for me at all - found they left my hair utterly stripped and straw-like. However it always seems v popular on here so maybe that was just me.

Your scalp prob doesn't like SLS and they are SLS-free but there are loads more SLS-free options out there that I liked a lot better.

Plus does you hair totally need 2 washes? Your scalp prob doesn't like that either! The benefits of 'treating your scalp' with it as a first wash would be lost of your second wash then had the ingredients you were avoiding in the first wash.

TooExtraImmatureCheddar Sun 17-Apr-16 19:40:29

I tried the Rainforest Shine Volume one and it made my hair staticky. I haven't tried any others, though.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 17-Apr-16 20:04:19

I only use as a Detox , the Ginger one makes my hair matted but DS and DH like it. DS had really flakey scalp problems, it cleared it up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now