Babyliss big hair or curl pro?

(5 Posts)
Moulesvinrouge1 Fri 15-Apr-16 17:31:54

Hello all... Can I ask a bit of advice. I've got long wavy hair which at the moment just hangs... I need to be able to put it up occasionally but I'd like it to look more 'done'. It's not in brilliant condition and about to get worse as I'm due a baby soon and already have a toddler. Which of these (or anything else!) can help my hair look better (curly or wavy) quickly and easily?! I don't do straight it just fluffs! Thanks so much.smile

ontherightpath Fri 15-Apr-16 18:01:00

Don't get the babyliss big hair if you want curls or waves. It straightens & smooths hair (fabulously) and slightly turns under the ends but definitely does not create waves or curls - atleast it doesn't on my hair which usually curls quite easily, and is below shoulder length. I thinks its because the barrel is too big to create a curl and the bristles are too soft to properly grip the hair.

Greengardenpixie Fri 15-Apr-16 18:09:48

I have the babyliss curl pro if its the one with the barrel that sucks your hair in and curls. If you have really long hair, it may be too long for it. My hair is just below shoulder length and its fine. Just if your hair is really long it says not to use this. It curls hair rather than waves it. You can get a pretty loose effect which makes it loose curls but not waves on me anyway. It is really good though.
The big hair doesn't curl as ontherightpath mentions.

Greengardenpixie Fri 15-Apr-16 18:10:28

Look up you tube. Hundreds of demos and shows you the effects you can expect.

burnishedsilver Fri 15-Apr-16 18:18:31

I have both. I'd recommend the big hair over the curl pro any day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now