Can anyone recommend a silicone free tinted moisturiser/BB/CC cream?

(7 Posts)
Nabootique Wed 13-Apr-16 09:20:30

I am really struggling to find one that is silicone free. All of my favourites have it in and I wanted to find one for someone else.

dragonsarebest Wed 13-Apr-16 11:10:57

The best I've found is the Kiehls BB cream. If you can tolerate dimethicone (that's the only one I can handle) then the Bourjois 123 CC is alright but a bit heavier.

The Ren satin one was dreadful, the old Becca LSC was amazing but is dc, Une might be worth a look too - all their fdtns are pretty sheer so BB/TMish anyway. I'm always on the look out for more options so I'll be watching this thread with interest.

leedy Wed 13-Apr-16 11:17:02

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue. It's AMAZING. I'm not sure if it's technically a BB cream or a very sheer foundation, but I love it. Extremely moisturizing, no silicones or fragrance.

bloomingheather Wed 13-Apr-16 11:35:00

I've been using La Roche Posay's Rosaliac CC Cream and really like it
- designed for very sensitive, redness prone skin and is very light. I'm not sure if it's silicone free - I found something suggesting it was but lost it again! I've linked to the ingredients list: here

Nabootique Wed 13-Apr-16 11:55:25

They are all seem to have dimethicone in, which is one of the most commonly used ones so I think my friend will still have an issue with it. Will tell her about the Bare Minerals one though. Thanks all!

dragonsarebest Wed 13-Apr-16 12:22:12

The Kiehls doesn't have dimethicone either, it's 100% silicone free.

Going to check out the Bare Minerals now though!

Nabootique Wed 13-Apr-16 12:29:25

Oh, sorry Dragons, I misread your first post and thought the dimethicone was in the Kiehls AND the Boujois, rather than just the latter. I will mention that one to her in that case, thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now