Nice makeup bags

(5 Posts)
CaptainWarbeck Mon 11-Apr-16 11:05:25

I usually use one of the perspex storage box things to keep my makeup in all neatly on a day to day basis but when I go and stay elsewhere I never have a nice travel bag that fits everything in properly. Any pointers? I don't have heaps of makeup, just the usual foundation, brushes, blusher, pencils, mascara etc. I find zips really hard to close over everything!

Pisssssedofff Tue 12-Apr-16 22:18:07

I loved the Charlotte tillsbury one with the hold kisses on it but the review on John Lewis is pants 😩
I reckon tk max is as good a bet as any

Bananajam Wed 13-Apr-16 09:09:06

I got the Reisenthel Wrapcosmetic Toiletry Bag from Amazon as a present. It's amazing, stores all my toiletries, hangs up in the bathroom and looks pretty. It's not the cheapest but I think it's worth the price.

TreadSoftlyOnMyDreams Wed 13-Apr-16 09:32:44

Bags in every shape and size possible
www.sophiaandmatt.co.uk/wash-bags/

I got a large one as a present for Christmas with a small pencil case type one to keep brushes together inside it. It's fab

KondoAttitude Wed 13-Apr-16 10:12:27

My current favourite is the Cath Kidston hanging travel washbag. Fits all my makeup and toiletries for travelling, looks pretty, and hangs conveniently on a door handle or towel rail with everything neatly corralled inside.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now