H&M delivery!!!

(10 Posts)
hellswelshy Sun 10-Apr-16 12:37:45

I know that many previous posters on here have had issues with H&M delivery and service - including me.....but blow me down I ordered 3 sale tops on Friday and they were delivered today!!!!!! Impressed shock

Talisin Sun 10-Apr-16 14:40:50

I ordered three things yesterday afternoon - got an email a couple of hours ago that they're out for delivery!

Greengardenpixie Sun 10-Apr-16 16:05:58

Reminds me of something I got delivered by amazon. I ordered a wooden kitchen for my dd in the morning. Got it by the next morning before the dispatch email!!!! grin. That was not even using prime. Just standard delivery!!!

NorbertDentressangle Sun 10-Apr-16 16:10:27

shock maybe they've changed things for the better because the only times I've ordered online it's been weeks!!

ShinyShinyShiny Sun 10-Apr-16 16:17:04

They've definitely got better recently. They offer a next day delivery service which they didn't used to and their standard deliver is loads quicker.

MissWimpyDimple Sun 10-Apr-16 16:20:26

Yup. Ordered Thursday eve, arrived Saturday. AND you can do proper normal store returns now.

Welcome to the 21st century H&M!

hellswelshy Sun 10-Apr-16 16:40:35

I know! Late to the party but still, glad they made it grin Plus yes the returns - last time I ordered online I had to return to store only to be told by pass agress assistant that I could only have a credit note!!!! Rage it gave me!

Talisin Sun 10-Apr-16 19:07:30

My order just arrived, exactly 29 hours after I ordered it. Impressed.

CeeceeBloomingdale Sun 10-Apr-16 20:59:51

They change just before Christmas. Think they have a uk warehouse now and no minimum spend anymore. On the downside you can only use one code at a time now.

bluebump Sun 10-Apr-16 21:34:29

Yep I've been impressed recently too, my stuff came really quickly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now