Schwarzkopf Poly Colour Tint - impressive!

(2 Posts)
Youvegottobekidding Sat 09-Apr-16 13:08:12

I had wishy washy light/med warm brown hair, which was lighter a the roots after colouring my hair - I could never find a box colour that would cover my 'golden' roots & reduce the warmth in my hair.

Then I remembered using the Shwarzkopf poly tint colours a few years ago & then being quite good so I got two boxes - a natural brown & a medium brown £1.95 each from Wilkos.

I nearly all the medium brown to my roots, left that on for 25 mins then applied all the natural brown to the rest of my hair & left the whole lot on for about ten mins or so.

The instructions says to shampoo out but I didn't, you don't get a conditioner with this colourant so you use your own.

And the result is amazing, my hair is super shiny & the exact shade of brown I've been after, a neutral med brown, with no reddish tones & my roots are a nice med brown, all blended in. A fab colour, I'm going to stock up in case they discontinue!

NantucketNightbird Sat 09-Apr-16 13:11:23

Ooh thanks for the tip, I've ha the exact same issue with my roots being lighter despite always leaving the colour on that area first.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now