Anyone use facial hair lightener?

(4 Posts)
fredfortoday Fri 08-Apr-16 10:47:15

Does anyone on here use facial hair lightener that actually works? I have used boots own version for years which was excellent and easy to use but for some reason last year they change the formula and now it doesn't work and is revolting! I switched back to good old fashioned "Jolen" bleach but basically this is like cement it does not mix or stay on on your face and I can only assume quite understandably that this has also been changed in the decade since I last used it.

Does anyone use anything that actually works and is easy to use - not interested in removers just lighteners. Thanks very much.

sonlypuppyfat Fri 08-Apr-16 10:51:42

I have terrible hair on my face and it's very course so I prefer to remove it. When I was much younger I used jolen and I agree it's awful it bought me out in blisters

fredfortoday Fri 08-Apr-16 10:59:35

Not got as much of an issue here so lightener has been fine to date but seems to be recent changes in formula has made them less effective ( many reviews saying the same).

sonlypuppyfat Fri 08-Apr-16 11:07:27

Why do they mess with stuff?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now