Non clumpy/flaky mascara that's not tubing

(7 Posts)
Camembertie Fri 08-Apr-16 07:24:53

I really need some new black mascara, I see to pull out my lashes so have sparse but long lashes.

I would like a natural looking mascara that's going to stay put all day, but am wary of tubing as think action of removing might cause more lashes to come out sad

Can go to shops later, House of Fraser, Boots etc, what do you recommend?

Ta

Camembertie Fri 08-Apr-16 07:25:08

^used

TheBitterBoy Fri 08-Apr-16 07:31:01

Max Factor Masterpiece is brilliant, it has a really good thin wand, and I've never had a problem with clumping or flaking. I've been using it for years and every time I try a different type I always end up going back to this one.

TimeForLunch Fri 08-Apr-16 07:45:39

Lancôme Hypnose. It's the only one I use now as it does exactly what I want. Looks natural, not clumpy and stays put. Thoroughly recommend.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 08-Apr-16 08:29:51

No 7 intense volume, I buy it again and again.

vanillabeauty Fri 08-Apr-16 08:46:12

Maybe line illegal definition

botemp Fri 08-Apr-16 08:56:50

Removing tubing mascara is far more gentle than any other mascara, all it requires is a bit of warm water (I use a flannel) to loosen and then simply wipe away so I don't really know where that perception comes from. I'd avoid waterproof mascara for sturdy removal but not tubing.

Anyhow, a non tubing mascara that doesn't flake and clump that I like is the Inimitable Intense by Chanel. Remove gently with a bi-phase or micellar water, it doesn't respond as well to standard makeup removers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now