Navy wedges

(4 Posts)
EarlyInTheMourning Thu 07-Apr-16 08:14:40

Hi. I am looking for navy shoes for work. They need to be super comfortable as I walk a lot and very high as I'm very short. The thing is, I don't know what it is but dainty feminine shoes don't suit me at all. Heeled shoes look stupid on me; boots are okay for some reasons. I feel only clumpy shoes balance my body shape. However, I am a bit tired of wearing this type of shoe all the time (and I am well aware most of you HATE these shoes) and I thought perhaps you may be able to offer me an alternative?

shoestore.co.uk/fly-london-yoko-wedges-navy-white-pewter.html#b

EarlyInTheMourning Fri 08-Apr-16 07:42:46

Hopeful bump! smile

mimiasovitch Fri 08-Apr-16 08:43:00

Can I ask about those shoes? Are they suitable for someone (me) who is on their feet all day? I need super mega extra comfy for long days and have looked but not tried those for a while now.

Have you looked at Art or El Naturalista shoes? There are a number of chunkier heel styles on Amazon that I've also been debating.

EarlyInTheMourning Fri 08-Apr-16 09:08:44

Those shoes are amazingly comfortable mimiasovich. Might need to break them in but will only take a day.

Art and El Naturalista are nice brands but I can't see anything suitable; their boots are gorgeous though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now