Wrinkles - found first one, need tips/advice please

(1 Post)
IronicallyGlitterball Wed 06-Apr-16 10:14:13

I've finally accepted that the deep line between my eyebrows is a wrinkle. Not a crease from sleeping funny, or poor lighting, but a proper, grown up, wrinkle. hmm

I've spent the last twenty minutes pouring over every inch of my face and I've identified a couple of what could be wrinkles in the making (I clearly frown and raise one eyebrow far too much). I'm 32, I thought I'd have another decade or so before having to worry about wrinkles.

My current face care is - morning wash with Neutrogena anti-blemish face wash, I use Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging cream on my face and No7 youthful eye serum. At night I remove make up (which I wear 2/3 times a week), wash, cleanse and serum with La Roche Posay Effaclar. Then I have an Aldi night cream (the name of which has come off the bottle, and the No7 eye cream. I've got typical combination skin - oily T zone etc.

So, what do I do? Is there anyway to lessen the impact of the gorge between my eyebrows? Can I stop the others in their tracks, whilst also preventing more from appearing?! Basically what can I do to make me look 25 again?

Budget - not insane, but not a fiver either.

TIA smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now