creams or other suggestions for wrinkly eyes?

(8 Posts)
WhatWouldTheDoctorDo Tue 05-Apr-16 21:02:44

I feel like overnight my eyes have become very wrinkly (I'm mid-40's) though otherwise I have a decent enough complexion.

I have been short of sleep lately and don't drink enough water, but apart from tackling those two things does anyone have any suggestions for great eye creams or other tricks to minimise the lines? I know there's no real magic cure short of cosmetic surgery but it's making me look really haggard and I feel like foundation and concealer is just sinking into the lines to emphasise them!

WhatWouldTheDoctorDo Wed 06-Apr-16 20:39:22

There's clearly no hope for me! And it is a pretty rubbish thread title!

Oscarandelliesmum Wed 06-Apr-16 20:44:19

Bump, my eyes are awful, watching with hope!

Dickorydockwhatthe Wed 06-Apr-16 23:29:15

Me too my eyes also look tired

Lanark2 Wed 06-Apr-16 23:33:39

Sleep, water, iced water on face after washing, pile cream, cucumber slices in old eye make up remover pad box and in the fridge..put them on and lie down.

Meditation and relaxation breathing especially before sleep, make sure enough iron in diet

Or derma blend and no smiling..grin

DonkeyOaty Wed 06-Apr-16 23:42:06

Also do you wear contacts/glasses? You might be squinting unknowingly if your eyesight has changed (ask me how I know!)

MiniCooperLover Thu 07-Apr-16 07:56:51

Mine always look better when I've drunk a lot of water. I also (and am sure I look a prat) wear my sunglasses outside a lot because my eyes water and that helps to stop them, but the added bonus is no squinting or sun damage.

WhatWouldTheDoctorDo Thu 07-Apr-16 14:18:21

Pile cream??

I do wear contacts but I'm pretty sure my prescription is up to date.

I'm off to drink more water!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now