How to style 6 months of going grey?

(3 Posts)
StillMedusa Tue 05-Apr-16 13:18:13

I decided to 'let it go' after my last few hair dyes started to react... first itchy, then stinging... and I don't fancy a big allergic reaction

I'm quite happy to be grey (well salt and pepper...my fringe is grey and the rest is scattered)..my new hair is so much softer and nicer than the coloured hair, but, having had a short cut last september and hating it, I don't want to go short again. It's now at that horrible in between stage.. not mega short but not long enough to do anything with..no real shape to it even with trims.

I can see that in 6 months time I may have enough for a short bob that is all natural, OR I could just grow it be two tone for a long time.. What do other people do? I am defo never dying it again, and blonde highlights do NOT suit me (sallow skin). Any advice appreciated!

slebmum1 Tue 05-Apr-16 13:28:43

I don't know but following for replies. Highlights weren't cutting it on my greys anymore - I just had blonde and silver instead of blonde so i had patch tests for pretty much every dye the salon could get hold of and reacted to all of them so I'm going grey!

I've got a long bob at the moment and think I'm going to be two tone for a while...

JaneJeffer Tue 05-Apr-16 14:52:01

www.redbookmag.com/beauty/hair/advice/g634/short-hair-how-to-hairstyles/
Anything here you fancy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now