Moisturiser with SPF for oily skin

(13 Posts)
Chocwocdoodah Mon 04-Apr-16 23:49:17

Sure I posted this the other day but it's gone - oh well.

I have combination skin but my T zone is really oily. I can only find maybe one or two moisturisers with SPF for combination skin - none for oily skin - and they're all rubbish. Far too greasy and make my make up slide off. Has anyone found any good ones please??

Nabootique Tue 05-Apr-16 08:45:11

La Roche Posay do some good ones. Usually on some sort of offer in Boots.

Chocwocdoodah Tue 05-Apr-16 10:02:04

Great - thanks - will check them out. Any other brands I should look at?

derektheladyhamster Tue 05-Apr-16 10:04:37

Try biore (Japanese one I get from amazon) I use it under moisturiser and I have oily spot prone skin

Chocwocdoodah Tue 05-Apr-16 17:19:50

What is the Biore product please?

derektheladyhamster Tue 05-Apr-16 17:22:10

Biore aqua rich watery essence

Kennington Tue 05-Apr-16 17:25:01

It is the nature of spf - it is oily and the composition is hydrophobic so likely will affect your pores - this is my experience
If the spf is not too high it limits the viscosity though - I use spf 20 but dilute down otherwise blackheads appear in summer

Chocwocdoodah Thu 07-Apr-16 23:14:49

Thanks Derek - what SPF is that? Yes Kennington - I've heard something about that before. Just frustrating that no brand seems to have come up with decent way around it!

wizzywig Thu 07-Apr-16 23:19:06

Body shop vit c spf 30 moisturiser is lovely

derektheladyhamster Fri 08-Apr-16 07:45:34

Spf50

TweeBee Sat 09-Apr-16 17:47:40

Same here and you are totally right - you would think there would be more available. I'm very pale so really need a good one though haven't been abroad for ages.
Anyway what i wanted to say was that I had a good one from Avon a couple of years ago. Let us know what you get!

Chocwocdoodah Sat 09-Apr-16 22:21:08

Hi all. Thanks for the recs. Not had much time to shop around properly but I tried the Body Shop seaweed one (only on my hand) and unfortunately it felt really greasy so will try some of the others and let you know if I find a good'un!

BonitaFangita Sat 09-Apr-16 22:29:17

I got a sample of the Benefit Sunscreen last year and found that very good, it's not cheap though. I have very oily skin, but this was great even under makeup.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now