40+ - what facial products can you recommend me?

(7 Posts)
Lottie4 Mon 04-Apr-16 14:41:02

I feel my skin needs some tlc as it's starting to look a bit more wrinkly, has blackheads on my nose and a few age spots which bother me most. Can anyone recommend anything they like to use or might help with the appearance of the above problems. I haven't got a massive budget so ideally would be looking at products under £15.

Donge13 Mon 04-Apr-16 16:21:47

This hurts like a bitch when you peel it off but it is the best thing I have ever used on black heads grin

FurryDogMother Mon 04-Apr-16 16:28:06

Soap and water smile I have yet to find a beauty product that actually makes a difference (other than to my bank balance). Gently squeeze the blackheads, and use a generic moisturiser if your skin feels dry. I tend to blob a bit of E45 on anything that looks wrinkly smile I am really not an S&B person smile

specialsubject Mon 04-Apr-16 16:40:14

your skin does not change its requirements as you age. Nothing will fix the wrinkles except surgery or botox (the latter may not work)

sunscreen, wash face, make up cleaner-off if you use makeup. Don't smoke, eat properly.

MamaLazarou Mon 04-Apr-16 18:12:39

I'm intrigued by the Black Mask!

Donge13 Mon 04-Apr-16 19:26:36

It does work but it's not for the faint hearted

Nip & Fab pads - often half price in Superdrug.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now