Beach bag

(13 Posts)
GiraffesAndButterflies Sun 03-Apr-16 14:44:24

Anyone got a lovely beach bag they'd recommend?

Must be:
Practical
Not so expensive that I don't dare use it
Roomy enough for all/most of the beach stuff for two adults and two kids (not all the buckets and spades, obviously, but suncream/hats/picnic/towels/etc.

Any other beach must-have recommendations welcome too, I'm in the mood to shop grin

Silvertap Sun 03-Apr-16 14:48:44

Pooh I'm looking for one too. I did see a nice yellow one in sainsburys that I thought might be nice.

Silvertap Sun 03-Apr-16 14:49:15

Oooo not pooh!

Silvertap Sun 03-Apr-16 19:08:28

I've just bought this:
www.boden.co.uk/en-gb/womens-accessories/bags-wallets/am249-nav/womens-navy-large-mosaic-print-everyday-shopper

Pinkvici22 Sun 03-Apr-16 19:29:22

Marking place...

I had a gorgeous gold shimmer one from Limited at M&S years ago but it fell apart last holiday!! I like something big and slouchy (and liked the one i had as it had poppers so you could adjust the width)

Indecisivejo Sun 03-Apr-16 20:03:26

Watching this thread I'm after exact same thing!

GiraffesAndButterflies Tue 05-Apr-16 13:02:30

Silvertap that does look nice but I think it fails my cost criteria. Or if I do get a more pricey bag I'd want to see it in a shop so I can judge how hard wearing it would be.

cheapskate grin

Was the yellow one this one? tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/p/Yellow-Striped-Nautical-Bag/129033081

Silvertap Tue 05-Apr-16 16:15:59

Yes that was the sainsburys one. The Boden one arrived today and whilst it's nice I'm not sure it's £27 worth of nice. Have you found anything?

LadyintheRadiator Tue 05-Apr-16 18:07:17

I bought one of these last year. It's massive but in a good way. I love it. It can fit towels, costumes, blanket, change of clothes, hats, sunglasses, food, magazines. Comes with a pouch for wet stuff. You can attach buckets to the clips if you so wish. The only downside is it's a bit big for those times when you don't need everything...

Silvertap Tue 05-Apr-16 18:48:31

I LOVE that bag! The only thing is it doesn't fit the Thomson airlines hand luggage requirements. I've also realised that it doesn't fit the Trunki I've bought ds either. Back to the drawing board.

Pcat Tue 05-Apr-16 20:33:18

Silvertap I have that bag and used it as hand luggage on Sunday when I flew home with thomsons! It is quite slouchy if not absolutely rammed full

Silvertap Tue 05-Apr-16 21:55:37

Thanks pcat, might risk it!

GiraffesAndButterflies Thu 07-Apr-16 17:19:37

That queen bees one looks lovely!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now