Quick wedding dress advice needed! With pics.

(10 Posts)
TVC15 Wed 30-Mar-16 12:13:04

I need a cheap wedding dress for a photoshoot for my makeup/hair course.

Would this dress work as a dress for a relaxed boho bride? Think garden or beach wedding?

(Will buy some sort of nude/white cami to put under as I realise the top is quite transparent).

Have a more traditional option too but it's more expensive and a bit boring (strapless etc).

TVC15 Wed 30-Mar-16 13:33:26

Anyone?

nilbyname Wed 30-Mar-16 13:34:36

That's lovely, and fits the bill. Good luck and post the pics after?flowers

SandunesAndRainclouds Wed 30-Mar-16 13:35:53

It's lovely. I'd be concerned about the transparency and how the overall look would be with a cami - can you try it on?

TVC15 Wed 30-Mar-16 13:40:18

It concerns me too Sandunes.

The other dress is strapless, sweetheart neckline with a similar chiffon skirt and some sequins on the bodice. Much more bridal and fitting of the location (gardens of a listed house thingy) do you think?

TVC15 Wed 30-Mar-16 13:41:30

Will do nil so long as I don't balls it up grin

I'm confident with makeup but terrible with hair which is why messy boho appealed in the first place!

whattodoforthebest2 Wed 30-Mar-16 13:47:50

Going off topic slightly... are you buying a dress for a photoshoot? Can you return it? If so, does it matter how much it costs? probably talking rubbish

TVC15 Wed 30-Mar-16 13:50:57

whattodo we have to provide our own costumes/accessories. It's a complete pain in the arse tbh especially after spending ££££ on the fees and the kit.

I stick to charity shops and eBay. Although the only wedding dress I could find in my local charity shops was a bargainous £295 shock. And it was ugly.

whattodoforthebest2 Wed 30-Mar-16 18:42:50

So can you not find something online that you can put on for a photo and then return? Obviously not if it's being worn or altered, but just for a few photos?

sallyhasleftthebuilding Wed 30-Mar-16 18:46:04

Can you not have a bra less BoHo bride?

Any flowers?

Any FB pages about where you could ask for a loan? Might fine a few recently divorced ladies willing to let you destroy borrow it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now