Hush Evangeline dress

(5 Posts)
0utForAWalkBitch Mon 28-Mar-16 12:00:23

Anyone have this? Would like to know if it's flattering if you're not a stick like the model, if it's big/small fitting and can I breastfeed in it!

Greengardenpixie Mon 28-Mar-16 12:08:53

Its a beautiful dress. I am about a 10/12 and it looks nice. I bought the 10 and it is slightly restrictive on the upper arms. I am on a diet so am losing weight so bought the smaller size with that in mind. I would say it is really true to size. If you are between sizes, size up. It is a pretty dress though. It has buttons down the front so that may suit you for breastfeeding. Hope that helps!! Oh, I have the star print one. Its lovely and fresh smile I do love the black one though and would buy that too in the sale. when it comes around!

DianaT1969 Mon 28-Mar-16 13:02:41

There was a thread on this recently with very mixed reviews. More negative than positive I think I remember. Would be worth doing a search for.

Jemimapuddleduk Mon 28-Mar-16 14:41:12

It does look lovely in the pics and I adore hush but this is my only purchase I returned. It was very big and the waist v low so didn't do anything for me. The fabric would definitely need ironing and I am an iron-phobic and don't have time to iron!

0utForAWalkBitch Mon 28-Mar-16 16:51:19

I did have a search for other threads but only found a short one that wasn't very informative.

Anyway, restrictive on the arms, needs ironing, I'm out! Not compatible with a toddler and a 9mo!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now