Some assertive hair help please

(7 Posts)
RoomForOneMore Sun 27-Mar-16 18:21:49

I've got a hair appointment this week - first one in almost two years, and I can't wait.

Would love a new style to freshen up after two kids and all the damage that seemed to do. I've had a look online and found a style that I like but I've no idea if it would suit me, or if there are better ideas that I haven't thought of.

My husband and 3 year old are not being much help, so if I show you a pic of me and what I'm thinking of would you mind telling me if you think it would work (or even if you have a better suggestion!) All critique gratefully received! Thank you.

MrsNoraCharles Sun 27-Mar-16 18:39:40

First I want to say you have got the most gorgeous skin!

I love that style and think that yes, it will suit you. However, I'm not sure how easy it would be to get it looking like that at home.

Also, will hair over your eyes bother you?

HeyMicky Sun 27-Mar-16 18:54:31

How fine in your hair? Does it have any natural wave? If not, do you have time to style it each morning?

An alternative might be a sleek long bob which is a bit more wash and wear

RoomForOneMore Sun 27-Mar-16 19:05:06

Thank you! Bit if a post shower glow going on I think. Have had various fringes in the past and none have bothered me.

Sorry should have said hair is THICK, naturally wavy but doesn't hold a tight curl (might do better when it's shorter and thinned out a bit, the weight pulls it down just now).

Realise it won't look as polished every day but hoping a bit if scrunch drying and some sort of curl product might hold it.

RoomForOneMore Sun 27-Mar-16 19:10:03

Wavy...

iwannadancewithsomebody Sun 27-Mar-16 19:15:29

Would this be your every day hair do?

It is very nice however I would make sure you enough time every morning to style it. As pp have said perhaps a long bob butt ask the hairdressers to style it and give you tips.

You tube is great for tips too.

Enjoy your appointment smile

hairymuffet Tue 29-Mar-16 22:21:43

If I had hair like yours, I wouldn't be cutting it !!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now