natural hair 'cream/serum'

(6 Posts)
IWantToLiveInPawnee Fri 18-Mar-16 12:05:40

I'm after an organic and natural product that I can put in dry hair to tame flyaway and smooth hair.

I thought Khiels did one call Silk Groom, but I can't find it.

Thanks

IWantToLiveInPawnee Fri 18-Mar-16 12:15:03

I think I've found the Khiels one but it's not quite what I'm after.

botemp Fri 18-Mar-16 13:15:22

What are you looking for exactly because Kiehl's has/had a silk groom serum and the original cream product?

If it's just to tame ends any greasy product will do. I've used organic shea butter and dry oils (argan) for this, I'm guessing the much touted virgin coconut oil would work too but these will weigh down your hair a bit and needs to be used sparingly.

For the serum type that tames frizz in a more lightweight manner while adding a bit of shine the best alternative for the Kiehl's silk groom serum I've found is Leonor Greyl's Serum de Soie subliminateur which is natural but not organic. John Masters is known for their organic haircare with a lot of styling products maybe they have what you're looking for?

Heyheyheygoodbye Fri 18-Mar-16 13:18:30

Look up NightBlooming on Etsy. I bought the little three sample pack ages ago and I'm still working through it as a little goes such a long way. It's lovely.

IWantToLiveInPawnee Fri 18-Mar-16 21:10:10

Thanks for the replies. What I'm after is a finishing/conditioning cream that's very natural and organic. Not a serum.

Pantene or tresemme used to do one which was lovely (obv not an 'Eco' range) but it was discontinued.

MamaLazarou Sat 19-Mar-16 17:08:59

R&B from Lush. It's lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now