Elizabeth Arden Miracle Oil - wow

(7 Posts)
anotherdayanother Thu 17-Mar-16 20:38:31

And no I don't work for them. Soooooo impressed with this. It is flipping amazing on my face - light and silky and like a primer - and is my new go to moisturiser - don't use anything else with it after cheapo Superdrug Cleanse and Polish type stuff. Also using it on hands and body.

Not sure it's going to last long at this rate...

Leviticus Fri 18-Mar-16 09:43:51

Ooh I love an oil. Does it smell nice? I tend to mix mine (Clarins orchid or Neal's Yard rose) with my night cream. Did you say you're using yours as day moisturiser? Do you have dry skin?

AliciaMayEmory Fri 18-Mar-16 10:06:51

I was going to use my Boots advantage points to get the Clarins orchid oil, but might have to go to both Clarins and Elizabeth Arden counters now and have a little smaller of both! I used to use Neal's Yard Frankincense facial oil, but it made me look greasy whilst not really hydrating my skin.

Leviticus Fri 18-Mar-16 11:22:50

Frankincense was next on my list. I only use at night so don't mind looking greasy but I want it to be hydrating. Rethinking now...

anotherdayanother Sat 19-Mar-16 10:34:43

It smells ok but I don't find that the draw - it is the texture and silkiness and lightness. I love the smell of Elemis Frangipani oil but it is thicker and the solid state thing and bottle design annoy me.

This one seems to lesve my skin all silky smooth somehow but not like an oil slick. Concerned it won't last that long at this rate though compared to other oils.

ShesAStar Sat 19-Mar-16 11:13:16

Is this the 8 hour miracle oil or a different one?

anotherdayanother Sat 19-Mar-16 16:32:52

Yes that one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now