Gradual self tanner recommendations

(5 Posts)
jollyjapes Thu 17-Mar-16 15:57:58

I have lots of events to attend in the spring and early summer so being a bit pale and uninteresting I thought I'd start preparing now so I don't look quite so ill in the photos.

Can anyone recommend anything worth trying?

LaurieLemons Thu 17-Mar-16 16:03:53

Garnier summer body it smells good I'm very pale and can use both the medium and light.

St moriz or st tropez if you can afford it.

Stay away from wipes and sprays they're always patchy. Go with mousse or creams.

LuckySantangelo1 Thu 17-Mar-16 16:05:13

I like palmers cocoa butter one for the body: smells ok, good colour, no streaking. And for face I like St Tropez for sensitive skin.

EllaHen Thu 17-Mar-16 16:10:30

It's expensive but I really like Fake Bake's Amplify.

villainousbroodmare Thu 17-Mar-16 16:18:13

I like Vita Liberata.
St Moriz only lasts two days ime.
Buy a box of 100 latex gloves. Much cheaper than those small packets and much more foolproof than scrubbing your hands afterwards.
Agree with pp who advises cream or mousse. If you apply them carefully, none of them should streak but this is much easier with a cream than anything else.
I find that a single application is plenty if you're pale. Layering up over consecutive nights can leave you orange-kneed, mahogany-knuckled and weirdly jaundiced in between.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now