I just bought this pair of leopard print jeans...

(10 Posts)
BayLeaves Wed 16-Mar-16 16:17:27

Bought these from the Boden kids range as I had a voucher... and the reviews say they fit size 8-10 for women.

Will I look ridiculous?

Was thinking it might look stylish with a long black top or slouchy jumper....? I'm just trying to break free from my boring all-black wardrobe. At the end of the day I'll always love living in boring black and navy but gotta take risks sometimes, right?!

Am I insane? Will I look like a hooker or a bingo player? I'm mid-late 20s if that makes any difference.

Anyway, it won't arrive for a few days. Can always send back if they're truly hideous...

Ella2016xxxc Wed 16-Mar-16 16:57:39

No if you style them right it will look good.
I like the way they've been styled here ( il try add link)
poshmark.com/listing/Joes-Wild-leopard-print-skinny-jeans-536595311b865a6cbd079aee

Tate15 Wed 16-Mar-16 17:34:01

youtube.com/watch?v=FqOh4z2ASdk

wink

LaurieFairyCake Wed 16-Mar-16 17:38:35

Just make everything else plain in black or navy and it will be lovely. If you want to tone it down you can wear a long jacket/Cardie in black/navy too.

BayLeaves Wed 16-Mar-16 22:03:58

Tate15 - grin

Well I hope they fit anyway. Will update you when they arrive! I'm looking forward to trying something different.

Took a chance on a jumpsuit last year (plain black, not animal print!) and I love it. So I really should try and take a few more fashion 'risks' as it makes me feel great. Rather than sticking to my usual mumiform of skinny jeans, breton and cardi!

Tate15 Wed 16-Mar-16 22:17:08

I have a pair! Glad you found my link funny!

I wear with all black. And sometimes a beige override scarf.

I love leopard skin prints.

ItGoesWithoutSaying Thu 17-Mar-16 08:45:19

Another big leopard print fan here. How about this? Or is it too matchy-matchy? (Please say it's not as I've got it and worn with both a leopard print mini skirt and leopard print shoes - although not all three together!)

Theonlyoneiknow Thu 17-Mar-16 13:06:26

I also quite fancied those jeans, let us know how you get on!

BayLeaves Thu 17-Mar-16 14:49:49

Haha! I think that would be too matchy-matchy with the jeans for me...! With your shoes or skirt would probably work though!

I don't own any animal print stuff so this will be diving in at the deep end for me grin

Theonlyoneiknow They were only £9!! I was going to get them in plain blue but they were not reduced anywhere near as much, so I couldn't resist the bargain...

BayLeaves Sun 20-Mar-16 10:06:54

Here they are. Styled with Christmas socks grin

I really like them but DH hates them sad Knowing he hates them is going to really put me off wearing them even though they make me happy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now