A shop/ section for post pregnancy body

(6 Posts)
Ifonly4oneday Wed 16-Mar-16 06:29:49

Ok so I have managed to get the weight down after DS 2. Weight has fallen from bum, legs, arms and face. 😀👍 where the heck sells elastic waist jeans seriously!! Since a dramatic Emergency C Section with DS 1, I have had a total pouch hanging down.
I feel that there should be more styles available for post pregnancy bodies! I ordered some skinny jeans in and they looked great but I could not for the life of me close the button. Soooo frustrating!!!!! Rant over hmm grin X

Malermalergoni Wed 16-Mar-16 06:40:37

I lived in new look maternity skinnies for over a year afterwards! They are under bump and really comfy, the stretch waistband is not really visible if you wear a longish line vest under your top. Baby #5 though so being glam can wait a bit for me, it's all about comfort! And yes, I bought maternity jeans AFTER the birth and after weightloss. Just sized down.

IntelligentPutty Wed 16-Mar-16 06:59:25

I was in sainsburys last week and saw that their skinny jeans have elastic waist bands..

29herzie Wed 16-Mar-16 07:03:29

I also find that sainsburys jeans, and trousers in general, are a bit of a funny shape. Pre pregnancy they were far too big around the tummy even though I was a size 16. Now I find they accommodate a generous overhand left from 2 EMCS's.

giraffeupatree Wed 16-Mar-16 09:20:46

Fat face seem to have a slightly more generous waist, I used to live in their jeans post pregnancy. Spanx or the M&S/Primark version also help.

RoobyTuesday Wed 16-Mar-16 18:17:03

I am similar, I've had two sections and although I've lost the baby weight and am back to a size 10 I have an apron that hangs down and makes it impossible to wear clothes that are tight around the tummy now. No amount of abdominal exercise has made any difference. I tend to wear the jeggings that have just an elasticated waist ( like kids jeans and trousers) as you don't tend to get anything hanging over the top and they are higher waisted. I also have a couple of pairs of boden mid rise skinny jeans which are actually quite high around the waist and cover the bulge. I just wear looser fitting tops - I have a few nice blouses in different colours that I wear a lot, I'll try and find a link.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now