Advice please nails falling apart

(5 Posts)
TryingtobePrepared Mon 14-Mar-16 13:31:57

My nails up until dd2 who is almost 2 were strong as well nails. Now the are soft, delaminating, splitting vertically and generally weak. Yesterday I broke / caught 4, today 2 so far but they now have 2 coats of nail streghtener on. I try to wear rubber gloves for household jobs but what else can I use do or use? Thanks

Paddingtonthebear Mon 14-Mar-16 13:36:10

Mine are the same. After a recommendation on here I have been rubbing Vaseline into them which can has really helped but they are still prone to catching on things and splitting. I'm going to try this next, also recommend on here!

m.hqhair.com/nailtiques-protein-formula-2-plus-7ml/10302301.html?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=gp_bodycare&affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&gclid=CIKFqdqlwMsCFbYK0wodGNkFAg&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CJ-2ytqlwMsCFcskFgodi1IMQg

TryingtobePrepared Mon 14-Mar-16 14:26:03

Fab will start with Vaseline and look at that product too thanks

HermioneWeasley Mon 14-Mar-16 17:14:53

I've be using cnd rescue rx on my weak, flaking nails and it's definitely improved them

slebmum1 Mon 14-Mar-16 17:17:11

Take folic acid, it did wonders for my nails.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now