Looking for a cream to powder compact in an ivory nude shade?

(4 Posts)
Aquamarine70 Sun 13-Mar-16 05:07:40

I don't mind recommendations cheap or high end. I want something that gives a dewy look if possible & not dry or cakey. I am light/fair skin neutral colouring.

daisydalrymple Sun 13-Mar-16 11:15:12

Hi, I use a no.7 compact foundation, is this what you mean? It's creamy, apply with sponge. I have combination skin, so do need a dusting of powder on t zone on top, so alone it may have the effect you want. Clinique used to do a lovely one, which they discontinued, and I did have a fabulous Dior one, which I can't afford at the moment (well, can't justify when my main outings are the school run grin ).

daisydalrymple Sun 13-Mar-16 11:17:10

Ps I'm fairly pale and both Dior and no.7 have a wide range of shades. - if you do the colour match thing with no.7 though, be careful, it seemed ok in store with the camera match etc but turned an American tan on me as the day went on!!' Much better to do the old fashioned way I think!

Aquamarine70 Sun 13-Mar-16 13:07:31

Thanks I'll have a look at the Dior one. I am in Australia so can't get No. 7. I do miss Boots.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now