What is that retailer who's a sister company to Me&Em called?

(12 Posts)
lamiashiro Thu 10-Mar-16 15:46:53

Forgot to bookmark it, now have a mental block.

Thank you! smile

lamiashiro Thu 10-Mar-16 16:29:42

Anyone?

GreenHamNoeggs Thu 10-Mar-16 16:52:19

Didn't know they had one.

<lurks>

Glamorousglitter Thu 10-Mar-16 16:58:43

Are you thinking of Isabella Oliver ? Not sure if they re a sister company but they re a bit similar

lamiashiro Thu 10-Mar-16 17:34:22

Not Isabella Oliver. Maybe I am wrong - I remember a thread on here where people were complaining about Me&Em's postage/returns and someone mentioned XX website saying it was M&E's sister retailer saying they were just as bad. Similar-ish clothes.

mowglik Thu 10-Mar-16 17:36:07

Is it something road?

mowglik Thu 10-Mar-16 17:37:09

Atterley road

hugoagogo Thu 10-Mar-16 18:12:50

Didn't atterley road go bust?

louloubelle2 Thu 10-Mar-16 19:58:27

Are you sure you're not thinking if Baukjen, sister, non-maternity company to Isabella Oliver? I'm not aware of Me and Em having a sister company, although I would look at Winser London and the Finery for similar clothes.

lamiashiro Thu 10-Mar-16 19:59:49

I've got it!

It's & Other Stories I was thinking of.

Thanks, you all jogged my memory and gave me new ideas. smile

louloubelle2 Thu 10-Mar-16 20:04:59

& Other Stories is part of H&M, as is Cos.

lamiashiro Thu 10-Mar-16 20:41:02

Oh, is it? I didn't know. Someone on here said it was part of M&E so no wonder people were confused!

I love Cos, though if I had never visited their shop and only looked at the website, I'd never buy a single thing because they make everything look awful.

I like Baukjen, but I'm too fat their clothes are a bit fitted for me. I'm after a couple of work dresses, stomach-forgiving shapes, not navy (what is it with navy? I find a lovely dress and they only have it in fucking navy*) V-neck and not arse-skimming. I liked a couple in Whistles but they've sold out of my size everywhere, annoyingly.

* The more times I type the word 'navy' the more wrong it looks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now