Prom dress advice?

(4 Posts)
Nimble2014 Wed 09-Mar-16 21:34:42

I'm useless - I have no idea whatsoever. If I did, it would be 20 years out of date. My daughter is about 5' tall, petite, but with a very large bust. She's size 6 and has curves in all the right places. What do you think would suit? I'm a different shape altogether so really can't judge. She's not particularly conventional and I'd love for her to find a dress that expressed how experimental she is. We have about £200 to spend.

Nimble2014 Wed 09-Mar-16 21:38:13

Actually - could anyone recommend good websites? ( she who must me obeyed asked)

iamregina Thu 10-Mar-16 05:41:33

Your daughter must have been gifted with such a great body! I can recommend that you choose a dress from Ginger & Smart (I have three dresses from them)- www.gingerandsmart.com/shop/akin-by-ginger-and-smart/dresses.html or maybe from Designer Forum- www.designerforum.com.au/

There are but lots of choices online!

Good luck in finding the perfect one for her. smile

Nimble2014 Thu 10-Mar-16 12:33:28

Thank you - that site is lovely, but Australia might be a bit awkward if the dress needs to be returned. The dresses have given us an idea of the style she would like though, so thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now