miracle eye cream for eyes that look all of their 40 years?

(13 Posts)
Birdienumnums Wed 09-Mar-16 13:53:34

Title says it all really, but preferably something that isn't wildly expensive. In fact definitely something that's isn't wildly expensive. Ta!

Tate15 Wed 09-Mar-16 14:14:59

I use this.
www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00D31S1T0?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

It is fabulous.

mowglik Wed 09-Mar-16 16:48:24

Avon anew clinical eye lift

The upper eye gel is amazing and reversed the beginning of upper eyelid sag for me - no more eyeliner transfer to my upper eye lid. Not too enamoured of the under eye cream so am still on the hunt for a good eye cream for that, but this def toughened and firmed up my upper eyes

mowglik Wed 09-Mar-16 16:50:47

Just read reviews for it on amazon and it seems that lots of people love the upper eye gel but not everyone uses the under eye cream. I buy it ~£5-6 on eBay.

Birdienumnums Wed 09-Mar-16 17:16:09

Thanks Tate

Mowglik, oooh! That souls like exactly what I need!!

ThenLaterWhenItGotDark Wed 09-Mar-16 17:22:22

Tate- tell me more! grin Am ancient and in need of some sort of crane to lift my saggy eyes. The price looks very good.

suzib Wed 09-Mar-16 18:16:41

Dermalogica eye reversal eye cream 👌🏻

Tate15 Wed 09-Mar-16 19:41:04

Without outing myself, I have left one of the fifty, five star reviews

www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00D31S1T0/ref=cm_cr_dp_hist_five?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=five_star&showViewpoints=0

ThenLaterWhenItGotDark Thu 10-Mar-16 08:44:39

I ordered some!

I haven't used an eye cream for over a year, having tried everything from 99p stuff to Elemis, Dior and Chanel.

I was going to try Hylamide subQ as the amazing faces quiche on here recommended the serum, but I'll give this one a go first!

Thanks Tate!

HappenstanceMarmite Thu 10-Mar-16 08:56:22

Ordered

Tate15 Thu 10-Mar-16 09:10:24

It's a clear almost jelly like substance. You only need a tiny blob.

I use under my eye and stroke on gently and in the crease of my eyelid.

DurhamDurham Thu 10-Mar-16 09:17:09

I bought some Argan oil in Morocco at the start of February and have been applying it to my whole face after showering on an evening.As ridiculous as it sounds people have commented on my skin looking great, I thought it was starting to look smoother and firmer and I my eyelids look better. It's early days but I'm going to keep it up. My sister wanted to know if I'd had anything 'done' grin

Birdienumnums Wed 29-Jun-16 14:36:01

Wanted to come back with an update. I bought the gel Tate recommended and it is truly fabulous! It comes in unmarked box and the pot is nothing special but whatever is in there works!

www.amazon.co.uk/Glycolic-Organic-Hyaluronic-Treatment-Brighten/dp/B00D31S1T0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00&tag=mumsnetforum-21

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now