Patchy results with at home IPL

(4 Posts)
RevealTheHiddenBeach Tue 08-Mar-16 20:13:35

Reposted from chat as this is probably a better place!

I have an at home IPL thing and I've been using it fortnightly since November. There is definitely a growth reduction and a few bare bits, but the results are... Patchy. Do I just need to keep at it or is this as good as it gets?! I'm willing to keep at it but would rather know if I'm wasting my time!

Seeyounearertime Tue 08-Mar-16 20:30:02

I've had mine since early Janurary and think it's brilliant on some areas, not so great on others.

My forearms are now sorted, no hair grows on 90% of them. same with my tummy, chest, nipples and just above pubic area.
on my face it's weakened the hair considerably but not gotten rid of any of it.

Overall i'm happy, i'l start my legs in a couple of week once my upper body is sorted (or i'm at least happy with upper body fuzz)

but, i do mine fortnightly on level 5 and use a remington thingy majiggy, yours may be different, your hair will be different to mine etc. I think they're a very personal thing really and your results will vary from those of every other user out there.

RevealTheHiddenBeach Tue 08-Mar-16 20:57:46

Sounds like we have the same or similar - mines a corded remington and I also use level 5! Thanks for the feedback. I will keep going but I guess was hoping to know if i will end up winning!!

Mrs9C Wed 09-Mar-16 14:21:49

I got one today, read the instructions, and it said that some people may need up to 6 months of treatment to start noticing the difference.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now