Concealer for dark circles / use with mineral make up

(6 Posts)
starfish8 Sat 05-Mar-16 21:13:06

Hi all

Can anyone reccommend a decent concealer for dark circles. I have pale skin, dark eye and have used YSL Touche Eclat for years (Know this is not a concealer but I've found I have needed that type of contrast to help!)

Latest my dark circles seem to be worse (2 year old in tow!) and thought I should look at something new!

Am looking at using with mineral make up ideally - Just trying to get to grips with Lily Lolo but much prefer the feel of mineral to orangey liquid!

Thanks!

building2016 Sun 06-Mar-16 07:36:04

I'm following with interest. Wondering about colour corrector, actually, as YSL Touche Eclat doesn't really do it, and the Bare Minerals Bisque concealer cakes under there.

Petal02 Sun 06-Mar-16 10:04:32

I used to use touché eclat, but developed an allergy to it. I then discovered Clinique airbrush concealer - a very similar product, but far better coverage, and it doesn't irritate my eyes!

I also like the body shop concealer crayon, you can get right into the nooks and crannies of your eyes, and the coverage is good.

starfish8 Sun 06-Mar-16 14:08:09

Thanks, I've just popped out and bought the Clinique airbrush after being colour matched. Tried a couple of Benefit ones too that were far too yellowy for my skin, so 1 Fair is more pinky and hopefully will suit better.

Realitea Sun 06-Mar-16 19:50:49

I use lily lolo after finding bare minerals was a bit orangey. I'm so pale.
I use collection 2000 concealer in their fairest shade, then finish with bare minerals illuminating powder (a tiny tiny bit)

starfish8 Sun 06-Mar-16 21:48:12

Going to buy the C2000 concealer when I come across it next too. Found a few reccs for that online tonight x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now