Has Mitchum deodorant changed?

(10 Posts)
TwoNoisyBoys Fri 04-Mar-16 18:35:33

I've used Mitchum for years, and it's always been great....but, since they've re-packaged, it just doesn't seem the same. Is it my imagination or has anyone else found this? Gutted as I need to hunt for something as effective, now....any one got any recommendations please?

kelper Fri 04-Mar-16 18:38:37

Funny you should mention this, I use the solid stick mitchum and it NEVER left white marks, even if i got dressed directly after applying which i always do But now i can wander around for up to 10 mins letting it dry, and still get white lines on my clothes sad

TwoNoisyBoys Fri 04-Mar-16 18:42:42

It's so annoying, isn't it? Takes ages to find one that's suits you and then all of a sudden it doesn't work anymore!

SoThatHappened Sat 05-Mar-16 03:31:57

Driclor. So effective you need it once a week.

SooBee61 Wed 30-Mar-16 17:49:54

I found the problem with Driclor is it made my armpits sting, a sign of allergy to the high aluminium content.

JimmyChoosChimichanga Wed 30-Mar-16 18:21:57

Whatever has it got in it that it stops you sweating for two weeks? Weapons grade Plutonium? Strontium 90? Seriously, I think I find this worrying, not impressive.

Buddahbelly Wed 30-Mar-16 20:15:08

I've used driclor on and off since I was around 16, it does sting slightly when you first use it but i'm sure it mentions its supposed to in the leaflet that comes with it.

And yes OP, I've used mitchum powder fresh for years, it would last all day but now i feel sweaty around afternoon time, not doing anything different either, but it still beats most other deodorants.... on a side note its only £1 a can in Lloyds pharmacy now. I picked up 2 whilst waiting for my prescription. smile

Nettletheelf Wed 30-Mar-16 21:06:14

That Mitchum spray is rubbish. That will be why it's £1!

SoThatHappened Thu 31-Mar-16 03:38:03

Driclor does sting and itch. Which is why I only use it about once a week. It does reduce the sweating alot even just once a week.

SoThatHappened Thu 31-Mar-16 03:40:05

www.boots.com/en/Driclor-Solution-Roll-On-Applicator_22023/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now