Dark Circles

(16 Posts)
samlewis2007 Wed 02-Mar-16 17:09:08

Has anyone got any miracle working tips or tricks to share for dark circles.... I think I have enough sleep but always seem to have dark circles under my eyes.... One is darker than the other... Foundation tends to make them appear darker.... Would really appreciate any tips or products tried n tested that actually help??? Thank u in advance smile

Mangobubbles Wed 02-Mar-16 19:59:28

Sorry I can't help you, but I was going to post the same question! I get nowhere near enough sleep but even if I did I still would need a lot of help! A friend recommended a soap n glory under eye concealer but I haven't bought it yet.... I hope someone comes along with a miracle solution for us, I look so haggard!

Vixxfacee Wed 02-Mar-16 20:00:25

Peacemaking as I need help too

Vixxfacee Wed 02-Mar-16 20:00:36

Place*

OldestStory Wed 02-Mar-16 20:38:44

Touche Veloutee By Terry is what you need.

It's expensive, but you hardly need any. I didn't recognise myself without my shadows!

whattheseithakasmean Wed 02-Mar-16 21:20:30

What are the shades like - should a fairly pale person go for porcelain or cream? How pale is the porcelain shade?

SimonLeBonOnAndOn Wed 02-Mar-16 21:23:50

I use Bobbi brown corrector and concealer. You need both so is expensive initailly but last ages. I'm talking at least 9 months.

Only1scoop Wed 02-Mar-16 21:30:51

Mine are truly awful Op

I've tried everything.

I use creme de la mer eye cream which have had last two birthdays as its so bloody expensive. Makes a slight difference. Have tried just about everything.

Concealer wise the bobby brown corrector and then the concealer helps slightly. Or the cheaper Ben nye almost as good.

I find the decleor lip and eye mask once a week makes them slightly less ghastly but they're still awful.

I got a sample from Lancome recently. It's good and the (tiny) sample seems to be lasting forever.

GandalfsOtherHat Wed 02-Mar-16 22:29:39

Quick q to everyone on this thread: do you suffer from sinus problems? Because I have chronic sinusitis and a post nasal drip and I have the worst dark circles ever despite more than enough sleep!! Have tried everything and nothing helps sad

Shenanagins Wed 02-Mar-16 22:31:16

I use benefit stay don't stray primer which has been a revelation as I've tried everything!

SimonLeBonOnAndOn Fri 04-Mar-16 21:53:15

Gandalf, I always have a runny nose

SexNamesRFab Fri 04-Mar-16 22:07:45

I'm joining the black eyed brigade. Mine have always been awful, even at school. Poor DD has them too, teachers are always asking why she looks so tired and if she had a decent bedtime routine (10hrs a night, thanks).

I'd get fillers, but DH would divorce me.

wibblywobbler Fri 04-Mar-16 22:31:42

Cutting out dairy and using Benefit eye cream got rid of mine

TheGrallon Sat 05-Mar-16 21:08:29

Bobbi brown colour corrector is amazing!!

RumAppleGinger Sat 05-Mar-16 21:12:12

I use Benefit Fake Up concealer. I think it comes in three shades and the lightest matches my naturally pale Addams Family Scottish complexion grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now