Help me find something to wear to my son's naming day?

(3 Posts)
snuggledinbed Tue 01-Mar-16 21:11:27

I'm Indian, 5 foot 6, black shoulder length hair, and after having baby have a very unflattering pair of flabby arms and thighs etc. Currently wearing Size 14 maternity jeans and depending on brands Size 12/14 tops. But more 14 really. Have a round face that's also put on weight over pregnancy.

So...... What should I wear on my sons naming ceremony? Want to hide upper arms love handles flabby belly and thighs. oh how much weight did I gain

The general theme of the day is hello/green/Spring etc in case relevant. Budget about 30-50 quid.

Anyone help me please?! Thanks in advance!

Bellejournee Wed 02-Mar-16 15:42:11

I have this dress and is even better in person. do not worry it is maternity, it just allows room for a bump/tummy - there's no extea material to make it look like s proper maternity dress.

m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/asos-maternity/asos-maternity-printed-midi-dress/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6216567&clr=Multi&SearchQuery=Maternity&pgesize=150&pge=2&totalstyles=1486&gridsize=2&gridrow=44&gridcolumn=2&CTAref=Recently+viewed

This is lovely too! m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Bird-And-Floral-Embroidered-Midi-Shift-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5763597&cid=12899&sh=0&pge=8&pgesize=50&sort=-1&clr=Fluro+pink&totalstyles=1039&gridsize=3&un_jtt_v_frompage=8&CTAref=Recently+viewed

Bellejournee Wed 02-Mar-16 15:43:02

Excuse typos!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now