perfume suggestions for spring

(9 Posts)
ThisCharmingW0man Sun 28-Feb-16 21:20:41

I'm after a new perfume, preferably something fresh & florally for Spring. Any suggestions? I find the selection available a bit overwhelming and don't know where to start. Thanks!

Whitetulipofpeace Sun 28-Feb-16 21:22:13

DKNY blossom is lovely

ThomasSofty Mon 29-Feb-16 11:01:32

I am looking forward to wearing Penhaligon's Peoneve, which smells amazing to me. Floral, fresh, with a woody undertone. I am forever buying samples of perfumes on ebay, find it so hard to make up my mind!

getoffthattabletnow Mon 29-Feb-16 11:57:10

Annick Goutal Le Chevrefeuille Is a beautiful honeysuckle.
Van Cleef and Arpels Collection California Reverie is just delicious as is Gardenia Petale in the same range.They're all niche perfumes but can be bought for a reasonable price from BeautySpin.

MissBattleaxe Mon 29-Feb-16 12:04:16

Issey Miyake A Scent is beautifully green and light and long lasting and is under £20 a bottle.

Avon has just launched a really lovely light Spring fragrance called Avon perceive Oasis. Some Avon are a bit hit and miss but I loved this one.

Chanel Cristalle is a classic green light floral chypre, but you can try Yardley Jade, which is almost identical.

4160 Tuesdays Ealing Green is very springlike.

Guerlain Aqua Allergoria Herba Fresca has grass and mint and is lovely.

yazzy85 Mon 29-Feb-16 12:40:12

Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche is beautiful. Fresh and floral, perfect for spring through to summer.

Indecisivejo Mon 29-Feb-16 13:56:12

Bvlgari femme, noa, wings

ThisCharmingW0man Mon 29-Feb-16 21:34:16

Great thanks, I'll sample some of these

Woodhill Mon 29-Feb-16 21:43:33

Clarins eau de jardin

And resourcante blue perfume really fresh and light

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now