what to wear with these boots

(2 Posts)
ICJump Sat 27-Feb-16 08:41:37

I have rubbish feet, planta fasciitis and some other stuff. At the moment I'm
Having to wear trainers ever day.
I've found these shoes and like them but I don't know what to wear with them. I'm a size 20 and quite calfy.
I'm in Australia so heading into autumn winter.
Any suggestions if looks to wear with them thinking the tan couloir with peach elastic https://frankie4.com.au/shop/boots/jamie/?pa_colour=black-smooth-leather

TracyF4 Mon 14-Mar-16 22:55:23

Hi ICJump
Super stoked you have the JAMiE boots.
If you're looking for some inspiration on how to wear them check out Nikki Parkinson's Blog as she is our ambassador and has styled these boots at few times in the past and has even done some posts on "how to style an Ankle Boot". She'll also have a post going up next week with some more ankle boot tips so be sure to check it out. www.stylingyou.com.au/2015/07/how-to-wear-a-chambray-shirt/ here's one post that I could find quickly that shows here in the Peach and Tan boots. All about the layers ;)
These boots were my staple last winter and I am also quite calfy (I like how you put that). I wore them with everything from shorts, above the knee skirts, skinny jeans (just showing a little bit of ankle) and also harem type pants. If heading to colder climates - all about the layers and you will be surprised the peach goes with sooo much and can really help add a little pop of colour to any all black outfit too especially if you're heading into a cooler climate. Try all black and just mix up your scarfs for example.
Enjoy your trip!!
Tracy F4

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now