Jamberry Nail Stickers/Wraps

(8 Posts)
ChunkyPunky Fri 26-Feb-16 19:41:43

I've been approached by an acquaintance who has become a Jamberry 'consultant' who thought I might be interested in the 'opportunity.' I'm not, it's clearly a MLM like Younique, Forever Living etc. And I have an actual job...

Their main product seems to be nail stickers/wraps. Is it just me or are they about as fashionable now as loom bands and shell suits? I haven't had nail wraps done for a couple of years now - toes for holidays lol - and they were mega popular back then. I'm struggling to think of anyone I know who's had them in the last year. They also flog gel lacquer but it's expensive compared to other brands.

I might be well out of touch but are nail stickers/wraps really still popular?

StrawberryLeaf Fri 26-Feb-16 19:47:22

I've git a friend who is trying to get me to try these, offering free samples etc. I agree they are out of date, perhaps my 6 year old would like them!

ChunkyPunky Fri 26-Feb-16 19:59:27

Lol Strawberry I've just checked the salon I go to's website. They don't offer them anymore.

BennyTheBall Fri 26-Feb-16 20:16:52

I just googled - they are so hideous, I don't know where to start!

IHaveBrilloHair Fri 26-Feb-16 20:19:27

I tried the ones you buy from shops, they were shite.

EustaceTheDragon Fri 26-Feb-16 20:29:04

Jamberry are good, stay put for a good while if you do the washing up with gloves on, etc. But they are a faff. I think they are probably dying out where they seem to have originated, in the Western USA, but maybe they are trying to expand more in the UK?

MerdeAlor Fri 26-Feb-16 20:34:09

I love mine, they look classy as hell

ChunkyPunky Fri 26-Feb-16 20:41:13

The UK had Minx and a couple of other brands I can't remember a couple of years back. I think they've peaked here. It's Australia & NZ who are catching up with us.

And Merde that's just beautiful, you have real talent grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now