Baukjen ponte - is it good quality?

(9 Posts)
snowgirl1 Tue 23-Feb-16 22:29:36

I got a Baukjen catalogue recently and it's got quite a few bits of ponte, blazers, skirts etc. It looks smart enough for work, but has anyone bought any? Is it good quality??

BrassicaBabe Tue 23-Feb-16 23:33:02

Love Baukjen. Great quality. Great discounts from time to time too

I only have the jacket but that is good quality I think.

Mouthfulofquiz Wed 24-Feb-16 06:41:54

I bought a pencil skirt from there and it lasted from 2009 until about a week ago when I had to do a small repair... And it's still going. It's been worn on average twice a week, and washed once a week since then! And worn through two pregnancies (not a maternity skirt) as well, so the waistband has been under a bit of 'pressure' grin.

banivani Wed 24-Feb-16 10:12:30

I'm waiting for Baukjen to ship internationally (to Sweden) for less than 25 fecking euro. Then I'm going to become a customer yo, because all these quality testimonials make me haaaapppyyyy

EcclefechanTart Wed 24-Feb-16 10:17:14

What is ponte? Is it that stretchy polyester stuff?

vitaminC Wed 24-Feb-16 11:10:28

Ponte is thick jersey.

I've had several jersey skirts from their and a couple of dresses and sweaters. All were good quality, although one of the skirts shrank slightly the first time I washed it! It still fits though, it's just a couple of inches shorter.

madmomma Wed 24-Feb-16 11:36:21

Mine is, but it was bought a few years ago

snowgirl1 Wed 24-Feb-16 13:53:36

Ooh, thanks for the feedback. I think I'll have to get an order in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now