best pore minimising primer

(4 Posts)
Lottie2611 Mon 22-Feb-16 21:38:01

I use kiehls micro blur which was pretty good. But it sometimes leaks a weird water fluid when I squeeze the bottle confused
Anyway, I've almost run out and need to buy another. Can anyone suggest one they swear by?

MrsBee55 Mon 22-Feb-16 22:05:17

Hi Lottie,

I use Benefit's Porefessional and highly recommend it. It gives a nice covering and then foundation/concealer sits on it nicely without making pores visible. It's not greasy either which is something I've found with a lot of primers! I got a tiny sized one in a Benefit set and it has lasted me almost a year now, a little definitely goes a long way. I think debenhams had testers once too, maybe worth a browse around a department store see if you can get any free mini testers?

TimeToMuskUp Mon 22-Feb-16 22:11:03

I have oily skin and use Urban Decay's Pore Perfecting primer and it's brilliant. I also have oily eyelids and their eye primer is great.

Lottie2611 Mon 22-Feb-16 22:17:20

These two are the ones that keep popping out at me! It's definitely between these two now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now