Boots perfect and protect day cream - yay or nay?

(6 Posts)
JoyceDivision Fri 19-Feb-16 20:41:52

Is it any good? 39...usually use any standard moisturiser with an SPF... Was using the loreal redone in a pump that was six quid in b and m but now my face looks like I need to up my game.

My skin is normal if a bit oily and might get the odd spot or blemish... It is towards top of my budget and it has the SPF uva etc factors I want as don't tend to wear makeup over skincare...

Opinions welcome!

scandichick Fri 19-Feb-16 20:50:49

My mum loves it, handily enough you can get a p&p gift set at half price for mother's day at the moment. I definitely wouldn't pay full price, no7 always seems to be on offer.

Sammysquiz Fri 19-Feb-16 21:18:36

I love it. For the past year I've used the P&P serum, day cream & night cream, and my skin has never looked better. Agree with the poster above though, never pay full price, it's usually on 3 for 2, or there's a £5 off voucher given out at the till.

TheGrallon Fri 19-Feb-16 21:51:23

I love the serum but found the day cream to be a bit 'meh'

EnidB Fri 19-Feb-16 22:02:52

I love it. I was unexpectedly away from home for 3 weeks and had to use whatever my sister had. I really noticed the difference - I use the serum, eye cream and day / night moisturiser. There is usually a good offer on.

Shadow1986 Fri 19-Feb-16 22:04:21

I love it too. Just never pay full whack for it - it goes on 50% off offers quite frequently. Like someone else said, you should be able to get it cheaper now because of Mother's Day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now