Opinions on this suit

(6 Posts)
Maugrim Wed 17-Feb-16 21:18:55

I need to get a suit to potentially wear to interviews and/or formal events. I don't like the typical corporate suits, but I don't want something too out there so it makes people question my professionalism.

I've always loved Chanel suits but they are well out of my budget. I have come across this suit though. What do you think? Is it too much with the metallic thread running through it so does it fit the bill?

I am really grateful to any opinions on this as I don't want to make an expensive mistake.

Maugrim Wed 17-Feb-16 21:36:33

I should have added that I'd like the suit to also be wearable for a few years so needs to be in a class is style.

Maugrim Wed 17-Feb-16 21:38:53

Classic style- predictive text typo!

gonegrey56 Wed 17-Feb-16 21:39:11

I think it is fabulous ! Chic and elegant .

Maugrim Wed 17-Feb-16 21:49:40

Thank you star

butteroneverything Wed 17-Feb-16 21:57:25

It's a bit hard to tell from the pic, but I like it. Is that a big necklace she's wearing over it? I'd want to try it with the jacket open with a cream/nude top underneath - as it's styled in the pics, she looks a bit trussed up to me - but that might just be me.

I don't wear suits regularly but managed to find a really good wool one in the swanky M&S range last year which looks very expensive because of the fabric - a kind of dark blue with a different blue running through it. It looks very MaxMara I reckon! Maybe worth a look?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now