Bra help for my dd please

(10 Posts)
Getit Mon 15-Feb-16 13:58:30

DD measuring underneath bust 35
Across bust and bent over 43.5
Any idea regarding size she should be please?

Sallyhasleftthebuilding Mon 15-Feb-16 14:17:06

She should be standing up for the second measurement

I'd go 36 back but remedies front

CMOTDibbler Mon 15-Feb-16 14:24:42

Try a 34FF or a 36F as a start, but a trip to Bravissimo would be best if there is one you can get to

Getit Mon 15-Feb-16 14:26:17

Thanks , but I was advised on another thread that the across bust measurements should be done leaning over .

Getit Mon 15-Feb-16 14:27:04

Thanks CMOTdribbler

The overbust should be bra less and bending.

Sally that chart looks American to me. Most decent uk brands go d,dd,e,f,ff,g,gg and so on.

LaurieLemons Mon 15-Feb-16 15:59:57

34/36 FF but I also heard you should do it standing up with a bra on for the second (that's how I do it) but I'm only a b cup

The problem with standing bra on is that the measurement will depend on the bra you wear. Even well fitting bras can give me a measurement several inches different and if it doesn't fit it's worse. Bra less and leaning basically mimics what a good bra should do by lifting them up and away from your body as much as possible.

No overbust method is perfect as breast tissue varies hugely but it's about the most accurate

ParcelP Mon 15-Feb-16 16:25:07

This is what I use ads it's pretty comprehensive and straightforward www.brasizecalculator.tk/home.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now