Anyone used Philips Lumea on their face (with success)?

(5 Posts)
MartinRohdesBellybuttonFluff Sun 14-Feb-16 12:49:00

I'm reaching that stage in my life where if I glimpse my reflection in the full glare of daylight I see a hairy Mary staring back sad

I have a Lumea (not yet used) and the plan was to defuzz underarms and legs so I could have a razorless summer holiday. I always swore I wouldn't use it on my face, however there's no denying I am getting more hirsute as time marches on (gah, so pissed off about it).

Has anyone used their Lumea on their face (when the hair is down to hormones) with any degree of success? I'm afraid if I use it incorrectly I will end up worse blush

Thanks in advance.

Diamogs Sun 14-Feb-16 12:54:54

It is still work in progress for me (only been using it a while) but it is definitely helping.

I used to have a tache like a teenage boy who is starting to need to shave, and pube like hairs growing on my chin, both are now much less than they were.

MartinRohdesBellybuttonFluff Sun 14-Feb-16 14:43:40

Thanks Diamogs did you actually shave or snip the hairs before lasering? Eventhough I pluck shaving feels like a step too far!

MartinRohdesBellybuttonFluff Sun 14-Feb-16 18:44:55

Bump for evening traffic.

QOD Sun 14-Feb-16 18:55:08

I won't shave my face regardless of what the instructions say but I'm on my 2nd.lumea and without a doubt, it works

I've got from plucking every other day and it being hard thick black hair to once a week and it's longer a d finer

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now