Mid height heels - help!!

(7 Posts)
JolseBaby Fri 12-Feb-16 21:29:33

I am looking for two pairs of mid height heels, with an almond/round toe. One in nude, one in grey, both preferably leather.

Like this - which I really like but is unfortunately too pink. I have one possible pair of nude heels in John Lewis, but it is MILES away from me so I'd love to find something a bit closer to home if possible. I need to try them on to make sure I can get on with them - some heels I can't wear.

All help gratefully appreciated - I've looked at M&S, Debs, HoF, Schuh, Next, Office, Dune & Nine West so far...and am running out of ideas!!

SavoyCabbage Fri 12-Feb-16 21:32:13

What about those old lady style ones from topshop that people are either loving or hating? There is a thread about them in S&B. They definitely come in grey.

Diddlydokey Fri 12-Feb-16 21:34:11

John lewis deliver to waitrose if you have one handy

Diddlydokey Fri 12-Feb-16 21:50:15

m.dorothyperkins.com/h5/product?productId=21478770

JolseBaby Fri 12-Feb-16 21:50:45

Diddly - it's about 30 miles away, so not ideal unfortunately!

Savoy - thanks for the tip, off to look at TS now

JolseBaby Fri 12-Feb-16 21:57:42

Those DP ones are perfect - and they come in grey (and black) which is a bonus. I'd prefer leather rather than PU but beggars can't be choosers! Thank you.

Ididnthearanything Fri 12-Feb-16 22:54:37

Topshop in grey. Initially I thought they were meh on me but over a few days I've decided I like them and am keeping them. True to size, comfy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now