Nude tights?

(6 Posts)
Ellybellyboo Thu 11-Feb-16 16:19:23

Any recommendations please?

I'm going to a wedding and wearing a fairly light coloured dress and nude heels so opaques look silly.

My legs are not ready to be shared with the world just yet and I don't want to freeze so I guess nude tights will make the best of a bad job

Thanks!

CMOTDibbler Thu 11-Feb-16 16:22:56

Nude micronets are fabulous. And they don't run!

Ifonlyiweretaller Thu 11-Feb-16 23:21:50

I'm in a similar situation Elly. Dress is kingfisher blue and shoes are a champagne/silver colour. Big problem is that they're open toed, I really don't know what to do apart from isong Sally Hansen stocking Creme. But it's a bit of a chilly option for a February wedding!
Dribbler - can you recommend a specific brand of micronets? Might be worth giving them a go with a different shoe ( although the wedding (my son's) is next Saturday's so cutting it a bit fine!!

Ellybellyboo Fri 12-Feb-16 10:05:30

Thanks!

Any particular brand of micronets? Although I live in the arse end of nowhere, M&S is as good as it gets, I don't think I'd have time to order anything now.

My dress is a sort of dusky pink/rose-ish sort of colour, opaques look ridiculous.

Selfish people getting married in February. They should consider their guests' tights crises! grin

CMOTDibbler Fri 12-Feb-16 10:26:36

Levante or Transparenze are my favourites.

IfonlyIweretaller, you could try these

Ellybelly, at this point your best bet would be doing click and collect to your M&S so you don't go and they don't have what you need.

Ellybellyboo Fri 12-Feb-16 10:39:16

Thanks! M&S is not far from me at work so I'll have a quick squizz at lunchtime then click and collect if they haven't got what I need

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now