Jeans that last?

(8 Posts)
RoseValleyRambles Fri 05-Feb-16 09:07:06

I bought a pair of jeans from next just over a month ago. Had a moment of serious bliss in store when I finally found a pair to fit me. But now, they've already got a massive hole!
Where do you go for jeans that actually last? I've had pairs that have gone for years in the past - and want more of the same!

TheWordOfBagheera Fri 05-Feb-16 10:52:55

Not Topshop! I've found M&S skinny jeans and 5 pocket jeggings much better than Topshop (which I like the fit of but go through at the knee in no time and the belt hooks all rip as I use them to hoik the jeans up). I've returned Gap jeans as the fit was all wrong for me but the denim seemed good quality and tougher, so maybe there?

Chinesealan Fri 05-Feb-16 10:55:27

Oasis last for me and mould well to rounder figures.

RoseValleyRambles Fri 05-Feb-16 16:04:31

Thanks. I've tried m&s but simply don't fit. Sigh. Might give oasis a try. Wondering if I should shell out for Levis...

CountryRoadTakeMeHome Fri 05-Feb-16 16:13:03

Gap is good, not overpriced and they keep their shape, but you will have to try on in store as their sizing is shocking!

73dexter Fri 05-Feb-16 16:36:47

My Levis have lasted for years. They still have kept their shape and haven't faded much. They were only £45 in the sales too.

TollgateDebs Fri 05-Feb-16 16:41:03

Depends on your shape, but perhaps try mens skinny jeans. I find they are better quality fabric, with more weight. Worth having a look.

Vintagebeads Fri 05-Feb-16 16:46:36

For me its GAP the high waisted skinny .
I have them in grey and indigo and they are great.
I have always got them in the sale,so the end up being cheaper than Next etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now