Help me identify Nikki's coat in Silent Witness

(14 Posts)
LoveGigi Thu 04-Feb-16 12:59:04

I love this coat, looks very Barbouresque but can't find out if it is Barbour. It has a belt which she has tied behind her. It also had a flap on the the upper shoulder/back area which is studded in place. Can anyone identify it?

MitzyLeFrouf Thu 04-Feb-16 13:24:48

It looks like this one from Zara with the hood taken off.

MitzyLeFrouf Thu 04-Feb-16 13:25:36

Although that doesn't seem to have a belt.

Lucsy Thu 04-Feb-16 13:26:28

I think it's Barbour if only because the blokey had a Barbour jacket on in the same program.

LoveGigi Thu 04-Feb-16 13:49:31

Thanks for your suggestion Mitzy, it does look similar but there are no zip details on Nikki's jacket. Lucsy, he was in Barbour as you said! If it is Barbour, I find all their ranges so vast and confusing does anyone know which one it is?

TenWineBottles Thu 04-Feb-16 13:59:20

www.barbour.com/uk/all-collections/womens/barbour-international/tourer/b-intl-broton-casual-jacket/p/LCA0156GY5110?breadcrumbs=womens&breadcrumbs=womens-casualjackets

I think it's this one minus the belt, in Khaki. Bearing in mind that episodes are filmed months before they air so most likely to be from a couple of season ago.

Gosh i love Nikki's clothes smile

MitzyLeFrouf Thu 04-Feb-16 14:08:01

Terrible photo on the Barbour website. Unless it's meant to look cheap and crinkly?!

MitzyLeFrouf Thu 04-Feb-16 14:08:30

Sadly I've been unable to watch Silent Witness since the arrival of that super annoying, super smug, Northern Irish bloke.

TenWineBottles Thu 04-Feb-16 14:10:53

Yeah the photos are terrible, there's one in red too that looks like it came from the market!

carrielou2007 Thu 04-Feb-16 14:35:16

It looks like one of mine called Hawkstone without the hood?? Can't do links sorry

HopeClearwater Thu 04-Feb-16 19:30:24

Nikki has got a remarkably generous coat allowance from wardrobe on that programme. Loads and loads of coats.

LoveGigi Thu 04-Feb-16 21:17:03

Ten I had a look at the Broton and it's definitely very similar. The breast pockets are a slightly different shape and Nikki doesn't have a logo on the arm, but I suppose they may have removed it. And as you say it could have been an older version. Carrielou, I've looked at the Hawkstone and it is similar too but Nikki's has a belt.

Anymore options?

LoveGigi Fri 05-Feb-16 11:56:26

This is it from the back.

LoveGigi Sat 06-Feb-16 12:01:54

Shameless bump!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now