Tell me about WunderBrow

(6 Posts)
pavlova71 Mon 01-Feb-16 23:40:56

Am contemplating buying this. Does anyone have any experience of it?
Is it worth twenty quid - or should I just stick to my pencil and brush?
I do love a goodly-shaped pair of brows...

snowypenguin Tue 02-Feb-16 07:05:11

Place marking.

barleysugar Tue 02-Feb-16 07:33:42

I borrowed my sister in law's one she got on special offer at some fair! If I had £20 I would buy one.

Hers is the blonde colour, it's still quite dark, but I'm a dark blonde so it suits me. It comes out quite thickly on the applicator, like a gel. You think- this will look terrible! Then you wipe the product off the applicator leaving a tiny bit on and use tiny brush strokes to fill in your brow.

Then it sets dry and stays there!

I was really impressed!

Hippychickster Tue 02-Feb-16 07:38:24

I use it everyday. I love it. You have to practise to start with, but once you know what's right for you, it's a 30 second job and it looks very natural. I take mine off every day as I don't like the thought of makeup staying on overnight but I think it stays on well if you don't.

Hippychickster Tue 02-Feb-16 07:44:31

Although, just to add, I think if you like HD type eyebrows which look perfect and not particularly natural, then this is not for you. Well I can't make mine look like that anyway!

GingerLemonTea Tue 02-Feb-16 09:12:35

Love mine. My hair is highlighted blonde & I got the brown shade. Have had compliments on it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now