Clarins three dot liner

(11 Posts)
Noeuf Mon 01-Feb-16 12:22:49

Blimey it's revolutionised my eyes and technique!
I have teeny piggy eyes (hooded now, saving for surgery!) and some nerve issue making it harder to have a steady hand.
I originally wanted to know about tight lining but my eyes are tiny.
Used it to line my eyes and it's fabulous. Much better than my usual pen or brush.
Expensive (£21) so will see how long it lasts with almost daily use.

Tate15 Mon 01-Feb-16 12:39:38

I found it too black for me but I really liked the applicator.

I'm doing much better with maybelline colour tattoo in immortal charcoal applied with a cotton bud as it gives a softer look but still defines my eyes.

Noeuf Mon 01-Feb-16 12:52:19

Oh that's interesting. I think because the line is sooo thin I'm not worried about the colour.
With a cotton bud is it more smokey?

slug Mon 01-Feb-16 13:04:43

Bourgois do the same thing at considerably less cost

Annarose2014 Mon 01-Feb-16 13:07:18

I had the Bourjois one and liked it a lot. But I mainly used it for the lower lid just stamping it along - it did a lovely barely there definition.

I didn't really have the patience for joining the dots together on the top lid.

MrsRogerSterling Mon 01-Feb-16 13:52:33

I used the Boujois one but can't seem to get hold of it anymore.

Noeuf Mon 01-Feb-16 14:17:10

Oh interesting. I wonder who did it first and if the others are annoyed!

Pootles2010 Mon 01-Feb-16 14:20:43

I use the Bourjois one - will be gutted if they've discontinued it! Use mine pretty much daily, still going strong after a good few months.

ginorwine Mon 01-Feb-16 21:58:28

Op how does this work ? Is it a technique ? Is it on lip or upper waterline please ?

Noeuf Tue 02-Feb-16 07:07:07

We'll that was all my questions for the clarinet counter, I'd only seen it for tight lining.
You basically have the brush tilted down so you are dotting along your top lash line really close to the lid. It makes your lashes look like they start off fuller and its a thin line . You can draw with it but I found dotting it easier.

Noeuf Tue 02-Feb-16 07:07:58

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvC3lncSj1I

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now